Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WOW. So i had about.. a full page of this and i accidentally deleted it. I wasn't thinking. UGH. This morning i went for my 2nd PT appointment. I wasn't as excited about this one due to the fact that i woke up and it felt like someone had gone to town on my arm with a baseball bat.. or maybe some golf clubs. Either way, it fricken hurt. I think it was because of the first appointment, but oh well.. My mom went with me this time. She got to see what we do to try and fix my terribly mangled extremity. She watched at they hooked me up to the electro-pulsating-sticky-hurty things, and as the woman (Mona) attempted to run out all of the knotts my muscles had accumulated over the past month from not moving. UGH. That sucked.

After the appointment, mamma and i went and got lunch, and then ran some more errands. Went to the mall, and i got some new M.A.C makeup.. Not like i really needed anymore, but it's good for my soul and it keeps me happy :) haha!! Now i'm home, sitting on my balcony in the sun with my iced tea and my fat kitty who keeps popping by to see what i'm doing. I've been fairly stressed this week. When i got home from Holland i expected things to be so much different than they are.. Mostly because i never expected to come home partially crippled, and unable to do things fof myself like i normally would have been able to. I now have the inconvienence of fixing my car; New tires -$400. Fix the AC unit -$200? Registration & Insurance, and who knows what else will happen (KNOCK ON WOOD!) But where am i going to get the money to do so? Ohhh if i get a job I can fix all of those things easy! Maybe even with my first two pay checks! WRONG. Nobody is going to hire me, because of my arm. I can't lift, push, pull, carry.. Nothing that any normal job wourld require me to do. No shelf stocking, nothing that pretty much all the places i would like to work in Murrieta would require me to do. LAME. So, i need to look for a secretarial job.. or something that requires me to sit at a desk, andswer phones, and not do much. But i'm noticing that those are few and far between. SOOOO.... If any of my readers know of anywhere i can get a job, or want to give me a job ;) feel free to le tme know! hahah! Speaking of readers, i got 600 views a lone last month. Which i'm stoked about.. I could get more i guess, i just.. Idon't really care! lol

Random thoughts of the day :

I wanna get certified in Scuba diving.
I want my dark hair back. I want my LONG hair back.
I need a job, because i need to get new clothes.
I want a frozen margarita.
I wanna go to the gym!
I wanna go on another trip.
Let's go to San Diego.

There is something i can't stop thinking about! But i'm not upset by it, it kinda just makes me anxious..Because there is something that i HAVE to do, anddd thinking about it just makes me crazy. Lol Have you ever had one of those? You're scared to do something, or say something, or.. whatever it is. But at the same time you are so excited.. and you just can't control yourself. Well.. that's exactly how i am at the moment. and i don't know what to do about it. I take a running start and i am so ready to get it over with, and then i see "It" and it's staring me in the face, waiting for me to make the first move and i run away.. Kinda like jake when he wants to play and you try and take his ball away from him. He tests you, and gets really close but as soon as you go for it BAM he's gone. lol Little jerk dog.

I've been viggorously checking my email everyday awaiting a response from one of the 50,000 places i applied to. And it's really frustrating. I heard on the radio that the economy rose by 3.4% this quarter! Shouldn't that mean the job market was given a LIIITTTTLLLEEEE more slack? Probably not. That's wishful thinking. I also need to get my school life straightened out. I'm gonna be so relieved when all this is over. I really hate school, and i'm not looking forward to going back. If i had it my way i would just work, work work the rest of my life. But i can't work with what i want to work with without the degree, so schoolllll here i come! There are so many factors affecting my next move, it's incredible. I could go on for days.. I could go to school in the desert, which would be convienent because i have a lot of family out there, or i could go to art school in sd, and be very inconvienent because then i have to make the trip every day. Gahhhh. Anyway, enough about that. Jack just got home, and i'm gonna go show him what's up on some CODMW2 Nazi Zombies :P hahah Byyyeee!
<3 GINAXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment